A friendly staff, premium amenities and quality service greet you as you enter this hotel, but the comfortable and well-appointed rooms will keep you coming back again and again. Each accommodation at this Woodland, Washington hotel includes all the comforts and convenience of home, including internet access and TVs with cable. Whirlpool tub suites, mini-suites and ADA rooms are also available upon request.
Other amenities at this Best Western Woodland Inn include a complimentary hot full breakfast each morning, an indoor pool, hot tub, on-site fitness center and guest laundry.
Conveniently located for easy freeway access, and to local attractions.
* Hulda Klager Lilac Garden
* Horseshoe Lake
* Cedar Creek Grist Mill
* Lewis River Golf Course
* Sunlight Supply Amphitheater – Ridgefield
* Westin Amphitheater – Kalama
* Festival of Lighted Boats – Kalama – 2nd weekend in December
Mount Saint Helens Area
* SR 503 side of Mt St Helens (Lewis River Road is SR 503)
* Lelooska Foundation
* Lava Canyon
* Ape Caves
* Trail of Two Forests
* June Lake
* Sno-Park Marble Mountain
* Climbers Bivouac Trailhead
* Windy Ridge
Make your next Woodland, Washington hotel stay the best yet, book a stay at the Best Western Woodland Inn today.