Antidote serves a rotating list of local ales, Antidote Taphouse is located in Woodland, Washington.
With regularly updated taps, a great selection of wine, cocktails and an evolving menu, Antidote aims to bring you great service in a relaxing space.
With an ever-changing list of drinks and music, events and food, check back in as we keep things changing!
Antidote was opened in 2017 with a simple goal: Provide a variety of great, unique craft brews and pub-style food in a welcoming, unpretentious setting. While it looks like a tap house you might find in Portland or Seattle, founders Kelli and Andy Busack were committed to making something special and inviting to reflect the community of Woodland. With a few local breweries beginning to take root in the area, Antidote is proud to be one of the first local-centric tap houses in the area.
Boasting a regularly-rotating list of craft brews from across the country and a host of locally made beers, Antidote strives and takes pride in, and reflects SW Washington. Simple, beautiful, but definitely unique, Antidote is a place for everyone.
11 PM - 8 PM
11 PM - 10 PM
11 PM - 6 PM
Woodland, WA 98674
A friendly staff, premium amenities and quality service greet you as you enter this hotel, but the comfortable and well-appointed rooms will keep you coming back again and again. Each accommodation at this Woodland, Washington hotel includes all the comforts and convenience of home, including internet access and TVs with cable. Whirlpool tub suites, mini-suites and ADA rooms are also available upon request.
Other amenities at this Best Western Woodland Inn include a complimentary hot full breakfast each morning, an indoor pool, hot tub, on-site fitness center and guest laundry.
Conveniently located for easy freeway access, and to local attractions.
* Hulda Klager Lilac Garden
* Horseshoe Lake
* Cedar Creek Grist Mill
* Lewis River Golf Course
* Sunlight Supply Amphitheater - Ridgefield
* Westin Amphitheater - Kalama
* Festival of Lighted Boats - Kalama - 2nd weekend in December
Mount Saint Helens Area
* SR 503 side of Mt St Helens (Lewis River Road is SR 503)
* Lelooska Foundation
* Lava Canyon
* Ape Caves
* Trail of Two Forests
* June Lake
* Sno-Park Marble Mountain
* Climbers Bivouac Trailhead
* Windy Ridge
Make your next Woodland, Washington hotel stay the best yet, book a stay at the Best Western Woodland Inn today.
Founded in 1941, Carl's Jr. has been a West Coast favorite for almost 80 years, known for our iconic charbroiled burgers.
Today, we have more than 1,000 locations across the U.S. and serves 28 countries worldwide.
Woodland, WA 98674
We have 76 full service Sites
65 Sites have 50/30/20 Amp service 10 Sites have 30/20 Amp.
All sites have sewer connections, water and 43 channels of cable TV
WiFi is available throughout the Park
Our longest sites are Pull-Thru's @ 78 Ft.
All but six sites are 40 Ft. or larger Site Occupancy Limit: Six (6) persons, regardless of age. Registered Guests and Visitors combined
Threaded sewer fittings are required
We do not have tent sites Our State License is for an RV Park for fully self-contained RV’s displaying the RVIA Certification Seal We are not licensed as a Campground Tents and Tent Camping is not permitted Some mini-vans and truck campers do not qualify Some Pop-Up, Teepee & Tear-Drop trailers do not qualify
We do not accept Highway Truck Tractor tow vehicles
Woodland, WA 98674
July 26, 27, 28 & 29
The History of the Cowlitz County Fair~
On September 3rd and 4th 1937 the Cowlitz Valley Fair was held for the first time in Catlin Park, beginning a tradition that has lasted seventy-five years and continues on to this day as the Cowlitz County Fair. With the exception of the four years during World War II, the annual fair has provided such stimulating and amusing entertainment as a milking contest between civic leaders from Longview and Kelso held the very first day of that very first fair. Contestants included Kelso Mayor W.E. Chinn, Kelso Kiwanis President Thomas H. Van Noy, President E.G. Ditlersen and Secretary Eugene Crumb of the Kelso Chamber of Commerce VS Longview Mayor John P. Bell, Longview Kiwanis President Verne DeVilbiss, President J.L. Norris and Secretary L.K. Martini of the Longview Chamber of Commerce. The winner was Dr. J.L. Norris of Longview.
Other events of the day included the livestock judging contest and the Home Economics judging event. There were fair exhibits on clean easy milkers, grange feeds, grange flour, international trucks, batteries, tires, and J.I. Case Farm Machinery. The first day centered on farms and gardens. The Rose Valley Grange won first in the Grange exhibit division with a variety of farm produce. Pleasant Hill was 2nd and Kalama 3rd. The Judges were Mr.& Mrs. Heye Meyers of Vancouver.
COWLITZ COUNTY FAIR FOR THE 1st TWENTY-FIVE YEARS 1937 - 1962
Our fair began as The Cowlitz Valley Fair held at Catlin Park. But it didn’t stay put. The location moved to 15th Avenue and Ocean Beach Hwy in 1941, next to 7th Avenue and the old LP&N railway in 1942, then to Saddle Club Park in Longview at 14th and Baltimore in 1946, back to 7th Avenue in 1947, and finally to the present location in 1950. During this time the fair underwent two additional name changes: The Cowlitz County Fair in 1946 and The Columbia Empire Fair in 1949. There were no fairs nationwide from 1941 -1945 by government order due to WWII.
Right from the beginning the fair was a family friendly event. Admission increases reflected this, starting from only .25 to .50 cents for adults and from .10 to .25 cents for children under the age of 15. By 1962 admission was .75 cents for adults and the .25 cents for kids stayed the same and the age requirement was dropped to under 12 years of age and covered all of the events. The attendance grew from approximately 3,000 in 1946 to 23,302 in 1962.
From the beginning, the fair has had a western flare throughout, with many Country Western singers, comedians, and various other western themed performers. Events and entertainment included horse shows, juvenile rodeos, Sheriff’s Posse horse shows, many dog & chimp acrobatic performers, and jalopy races. Also in attendance were governors, noted political leaders, and T.V. & movie personality guest appearances. One of the exciting attractions was seeing who would win the crown for “Queen of the Fair.” Many of the young ladies who won the title of Queen had also first won a Rodeo title, demonstrating how hard working these youths were in the early days of the fair.
New building additions to the fair began with the construction of the automobile building in 1947 and went on to include the floral building, modern restrooms, model milk parlor and office building in 1948. Also added was a new horse show arena in 1952, a dormitory for youngsters who stay overnight for livestock exhibits in 1953, a caretaker’s house in 1954, and lastly in this time period, a 40’X120’ livestock building.