When all you need is a solid deal on a simple stay, the Rodeway Inn® Hotel in Woodland, WA near fishing at Lewis River is just what you are looking for.
Our pet-friendly Woodland hotel is located off Interstate 5 within walking distance to Gillano’s Pizza & Daddy D’s Southern Style BBQ.
We are also convenient to attractions like:
* Hulda Klager Lilac Garden
* Horseshoe Lake
* Cedar Creek Grist Mill
* Lewis River Golf Course
* Sunlight Supply Amphitheater – Ridgefield
* Westin Amphitheater – Kalama
* Festival of Lighted Boats – Kalama – 1st weekend in December
Mount Saint Helens is a short drive away
* SR 503 side of Mt St Helens (Lewis River Road is SR 503)
* Lelooska Foundation
* Lava Canyon
* Ape Caves
* Trail of Two Forests
* June Lake
* Sno-Park Marble Mountain
* Climbers Bivouac Trailhead
* Windy Ridge
If you are traveling on a budget, our Woodland hotel provides a fresh, clean room for a good night’s sleep; a nice, hot shower to wake you up
and a good cup of coffee to jump-start your day. Additional amenities include:
* Free continental breakfast
* Free WiFi
* Guest laundry services
* All guest rooms offer a 32-inch TV, hairdryer, microwave, refrigerator, table, and chairs.
A good night’s sleep and great savings await guests at the Rodeway Inn. Woodland hotels like ours help you get the rest you need for wherever travel takes you–book now!