Cowlitz County Gateway to Mount St. Helens
Cowlitz County is home to approximately 101,996 residents, roughly 56 percent of whom live in the incorporated cities of Castle Rock, Kelso, Longview, Kalama, and Woodland. The remaining 44 percent live in rural, unincorporated communities such as Ryderwood, Toutle, Yale, Silver Lake, Lexington, Ariel and Cougar.
The county covers 1,144 square miles within the southwestern region of Washington. Once known as the “Timber Capital of the World,” Cowlitz County is home to Douglas fir, hemlock and western cedar trees that cover much of its rugged terrain.
Adjacent transportation corridors – including Interstate 5, the Columbia River and a major rail line – have allowed area businesses to access markets throughout the world. Following the 1980 eruption of Mount St. Helens, tourism expanded rapidly and is now a major industry in Cowlitz County.
Longview, WA 98632
Bruno’s pizza is conveniently located in Longview, Washington. We’ve built a reputation in our community with our amazing pizza and our great service. People from all over the Northwest LOVE our pepperoni that we slice ourselves every day and pre-cook in our oven to a delicious crispiness that people just can’t seem to get enough of.
We like to keep it classic with our thin crispy crust made from our own fresh dough that we make ourselves. Pizza isn’t something we take lightly. That’s why we use the best ingredients we can and give attention to every detail.
We love what we do and that’s why people love coming here. Whether it’s just stopping by to pick up dinner or the whole family is celebrating a special event. Come by and try us out. But just a warning…. Once you have our pizza you’ll be hooked for life.